June 2014: The #USH2014 Mobile App is Now Live!
The mobile app we created just for the International Symposium on Usher Syndrome (#USH2014) is now live. Download it for free on your iPhone, iPad or Android. With this app, you will be able to:
- View the full event schedule sorted by day and speaker
- Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees
- Navigate your #USH2014 experience with maps and event details
- View speaker details and presentation topics
- Learn more about the #USH2014 exhibitors and sponsors
- Share your event experiences on Facebook and Twitter
- Follow the event on Twitter at #USH2014 (Be sure to use #USH2014 in your tweets!)
We've worked to make this app as accessible as possible. Some sections still need a little work, and may not be read by VoiceOver. The full conference program, details and abstracts will soon be available for download as a PDF. If you need any alternative formats or information, please contact Krista directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRST Download the USH2014 Mobile App
To download and install the app, click https://crowd.cc/s/1MuM from your mobile device. OR if you use Apple or Android, you can download the app directly from the App store, iTunes or Google Play (Search ‘Usher 2014’).
To visit the web version of the app click https://crowd.cc/usher2014
THEN Connect with Attendees by Creating Your Mobile App Account
Text Only Instructions:
- Click the left arrow (three lines) at the top left of the ‘Event Guide’ Screen.
- Click the Log In Button in the top right corner.
- First time users, click the Sign Up link.
- Sign up with your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Google+ account - OR - Enter your First, Last, Display Name, Email, Password and Password Confirmation.
- Click Register Account.
- You will receive an automated email. Confirm your account through this email.
- Open the app and sign in using the same credentials.
- Click the Profile Settings icon to upload a profile picture, add details and link your social media accounts to easily share from #USH2014. You can also update your profile from the web at https://eventcenter.crowdcompass.com/user/profile
- Join the Attendee List: Click the Attendees icon to connect with others!